Become A Part Of The STEP!
“Suwannee Ticket Exchange Program”
All about S.T.E.P
Volunteers are an important part of a successful music & arts festival. Suwannee Ticket Exchange Program (STEP) will be accepting volunteers for Aura Music Festival 2015 starting late summer.
Departments That Accept Volunteers…
- Catering and Hospitality
- Visual Art Program
- Merchandise Tent
- Artist Relations
- Site Operations & Production
- All Volunteers must create an account and completely fill out an Application.
- A deposit of $185 is required, which acts as a deposit against the completion of your shifts. This payment will be returned if your commitment is completely and satisfactorily fulfilled. If you do not complete your volunteer requirements the $185 will not be returned.
- Volunteers must work a minimum of 15 hours.
- Volunteers who complete their hours will receive a discounted Festival T-Shirt.
- The Ticket Exchange includes a Festival Ticket with Primitive Camping, but does not include Meals.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply to volunteer
- Must have a positive, hard-working mentality
- Must have appropriate dress/shoes for the job you are assigned
- Must be on time for every assigned shift (if not a little early)